Wednesday, August 5, 2009

why

ok, I don't answer the door when I'm h0me alone. And I rarely answer the home phone. (I do answer my cell so, if I've not answered your call, I really couldn't get to it, I wasn't avoiding you)

I like to choose when to be around people, and choose who I want to listen to or talk with.

this is what I just posted on facebook:

-FB is information overload. I don't care if someone I don't konw at all commented on my friends status. And I really don't need an e-mail telling me such things. I'm a bit more pleased now that I edited my newsfeed. Now, how can I stop the e-mails telling me of the comments and goings on of total strangers who aren't on my friends list? I coud make a great hermit. or grumpy old man. minus the old and man part. -

Don't get me wrong. I like people. I have many friends. I like the people I go to church with. I like my neighbors, I like seeing the clerk at the grocery store. I'm a generally friendly, sociable person. It's the minutia that I hate...and this lost cow business is for the birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment